Continued Staff Development Through HFMA's CRCR
As State Collection Service continues to experience progress and growth, so too does the expertise and developmental momentum of our staff within the healthcare industry. As a company, we have established a high standard of customer service excellence that naturally propels us forward in continued training and development of our employees. Representatives and supervisors within our Extended Business Office (EBO) division are provided with valuable insight into the entire revenue cycle and how it affects the financial outcomes of the healthcare organization overall through our commitment to HFMA’s Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) training and certification program.This broad-based revenue cycle training equips our staff with the understanding of the bigger picture within the healthcare industry, empowering them to effectively and efficiently manage the multitude of complex questions and concerns that patients present on a daily basis.
The CRCR program is a rigorous online course that we have coupled with a week-long comprehensive instructor led classroom study. The program includes topics consisting of:
- Patient access
- Claims processing
- Account resolution
- Financial management
- Support departments
The wealth of knowledge this training program provides not only affords the opportunity to obtain a prestigious industry recognized professional certification, but also builds tremendous confidence in our ability to meet the needs of patients, our clients, and the ever-changing healthcare landscape. Through the CRCR training program, representatives take a deeper look into claims processing and patient access procedures that take place behind the scenes prior to and concurrent with placement in our office. With the insight into such processes, our staff is then trained to keep their eyes on the unique details and circumstances of each and every call in order to successfully achieve our goal of first call resolution.
Investing valuable time and resources in developing our employees gives us the advantage of improving financial performance through increased staff awareness, yielding decreased liability due to errors and oversights and increased staff confidence and work satisfaction, all while exceeding performance metrics and goals. We fully intend on maximizing the professional potential of our staff members with programs such as CRCR to meet the needs of our growing client base.
Please join me in congratulating the following individuals who have worked diligently to achieve HFMA’s CRCR certification:
- Michele Henze, EBO Supervisor (Beloit)
- Paula Wallace, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Stephanie Larson, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Jodi Gibson, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Gina Rachel, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Jennifer Bertone, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Ronda Johnson, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Lisa Hartley, EBO Representative (Beloit)
- Jody Eterno, Client Services Representative (Beloit)
- Seneca Zachery, Training Specialist (Beloit)
- Michael Schwab, Collection Specialist (Chicago)
- Annette Wallace, EBO Site Manager (Milwaukee)
- Allison Leibengood, EBO Representative (Milwaukee)
- Brian Buckner, EBO Representative (Milwaukee)
- Heidi Martinez, EBO Representative (Milwaukee)
- Brittany Fitzpatrick, EBO Representative (Milwaukee)
- Martha Henes, Insurance Discovery Supervisor (Milwaukee)
- Natalee Halstead, Insurance Discovery Supervisor (Milwaukee)
- Selena Binns, Insurance Discovery Supervisor (Milwaukee)
- Dawn Williams, Insurance Discovery Supervisor (Milwaukee)
- Brittany Palmer, Insurance Discovery Supervisor (Milwaukee)
- Melissa Garcia, Insurance Discovery Supervisor (Milwaukee)
- Kathy Lukens, EBO Representative (Madison)
- Diane Schmidt, EBO Representative (Madison)
- Jennifer Donalson, EBO Representative (Madison)
- Janice Belin, EBO Representative (Madison)
- Kelly Gransee, Client Services Executive (Madison)
- Denise Phelps, Client Services Representative (Madison)
Staff development is fundamental to our continued success in client and patient satisfaction. As we look forwards the second half of 2015, we are enthusiastic and proud to have many more individuals added to the elite CRCR family at State Collection Service!
About State Collection Service, Inc.
Since 1949, State Collection Service has provided quality collection service to countless healthcare organizations.
Through experience and innovation, State Collection Service has grown to become a tremendously credible and nationally-recognized collection agency offering services from pre-registration to bad debt. It is upon the basis of ethical behavior and a dedication to integrity that each State Collection Service employee works to uphold the company’s vision – Partnerships for a Lifetime.
*This article first appeared in “A State Collection Service, Inc. Newsletter Volume 21, Issue 3, Third Quarter 2015”