Serving Our Clients
One of State’s most valuable customer-service tools is communication. Our Client Services team is responsive to clients’ day-to-day issues, providing effective problem-solving as needed. Team members also meet with clients to discuss new ideas, report on account progress, provide results from our internal audits, and exchange business updates.
Since its founding, State has had a commitment to customer service. To that end, we provide:
- Healthcare-focused account representatives and collection specialists
- Client-specific training for account-service staff
- Work standards that utilize our experience and technology, as well as our clients’ policies
- Client-specific audits to ensure work and performance standards are met
- Advanced data security, electronic billing and reporting capabilities, and client web access
In my nearly 20 years in the business I have not encountered a company that communicates and keeps me informed as well as State.