State’s COVID-19 Survey Results
We value feedback from our team on how State is doing as an employer. Our goal is to be an employer of choice and a place where you feel proud to work. Since our response to COVID-19 has been a significant focus on 2020, we recently sent a survey asking for your feedback on our efforts.
We received 279 responses which were overwhelmingly positive. Highlights of the results are below:
- 92.7% of team members strongly agreed/agreed that State responded to COVID-19 in a timely manner.
- 91.6 % of team members strongly agreed/agreed that State responded to COVID-19 in a way that demonstrates care for our team members’ well-being.
- 89.1% of team member strongly agreed/agreed that they trust the information from State regarding the impact of COVID-19 on our business.
- State moved from 27% of team working remote prior to the pandemic to more than 85% at the time of the survey and this number continues to rise.
- 88.5% of team members strongly agreed/agreed that they are able to perform their job at home as well as if they were in the office.
- 94.5% of team members strongly agreed/agreed that they have the technology necessary to work from home.
- 73.2% of remote team members strongly agreed/agreed they feel connected to colleagues while working from home while only 53.8% of team members working in the office strongly agreed/agreed with this statement.
Leadership also read every comment provided and action is being taken where appropriate. While there were many positive comments, one suggestion was to make it more efficient to reach a supervisor when needed during a call. The production leadership team has revised the process to reach a supervisor. Representatives should still reach out to your direct supervisor first. If they are unavailable, reach out to your assigned back-up supervisor. If they are unavailable, reach out to your manager. If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to your supervisor or manager. We appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to improve this critical process.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback. Know that we will continue to focus on areas of improvement so we can be an even better place to build a career!