Business Intelligence Manager
The successful candidate will be a significant contributor and member of the production management team. Using insightful, creative, and technology solutions this individual will develop strategies to exceed the needs of our clients. This position is at the forefront of our continued strategic growth.
This position can be located virtually or at any one of our geographic locations in Madison, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Beloit WI or Chicago IL. Some travel will be required to collaborate with team members or clients.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as BI Developer using SSRS and SQL Enterprise
- Develop and oversee company internal and external reporting
- Telephony and Contact platform experience, with phone number registration and compliance knowledge of collection/outsourcer dialing strategies
- Third Party Collection and Healthcare Extended Business Office business intelligence and dialing strategy experience required
- Experience with FACS and Artiva Healthcare systems preferred
- Previous management experience of a small team preferred, helpful if the experience was managing an inventory auditing or contact platform support team
More than just a job
State Collection Service, Inc is a leader in the healthcare accounts receivable industry, providing technology-focused solutions to our clients combined with the highest quality customer service to their patients. As a 71-year-old, family-owned business, we have experienced unprecedented growth, while still maintaining our strong family culture. Voted “Best Places to Work in Collections” for the past 5 years by our employees, we continue to enjoy an unprecedented high employee retention rate. As the Voice of Patient Engagement, our clients consistently value their partnership with us.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement. State Collection Service is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer.
State Collection Service is a drug-free workplace with mandatory pre-employment drug screen for employment consideration.