State Collection Service, Inc. is a fast-growing, nationally recognized company focused on providing quality debt collection to our clients. Headquartered in Madison, SCSI has an unparalleled reputation for service, integrity, professionalism, and results.
We are currently hiring for: Help Desk Specialist
State Collection Service is looking for an IT Help Desk Technician to provide technical support for our employees and third-party business partners, as necessary. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills with a desire to advance technology and help people. This will involve the process of supporting user issues with all infrastructure components, e.g., hardware, software and peripheral equipment, and following up to ensure client satisfaction.
Candidates of interest will have:
- Minimum of 2 years+ related experience in a user technical support/Help Desk role
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with an AS or AA in Business or Computer Science or equitable experience preferred
- Knowledge of Credit, Collections or Financial industries desirable
- Ability to work both independently and in team-based environments
- Excellent customer service, end-user liaison skills
- Client PC connectivity, e.g., Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN
- Proficient in Windows Active Directory, Office365, Windows and Red Hat Linux operating systems and virtualized environment is highly desirable
State Collections provides a full suite of benefits including comprehensive health and dental insurance, a generous paid time off program, and profit sharing/401K plan
Our offices are closed the Major Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day) allowing our employees to be with their loved ones! Plus, we’re closed on Sundays too!