State Collection Service, Inc. is a fast-growing, nationally recognized company focused on providing quality self-pay patient account follow up, patient billing, and customer service to our clients. Headquartered in Madison, State has an unparalleled reputation for service, integrity, professionalism, and results. Whether you are looking for that first step in developing a professional career or seeking to further your horizons, we can help. State can provide you excellent training and support, the ability to learn valuable business skills, and the opportunity to become a certified industry professional with a recognized market leader.
The Help Desk Specialist role is an entry-level, hybrid position, working both remote and in-office.
The Help Desk Specialist is responsible for supporting end-users by answering the Help Desk line and administering the IT Help Desk ticket system. This will involve the process of supporting user issues with all infrastructure components, including hardware, software and peripheral equipment, and following up to ensure client satisfaction. This position will be a contributor role.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 1 year of related experience in a user support/Help Desk role. Graduation from an accredited college or university with an AS or AA in Business or Computer Science or equitable experience preferred
- A years’ experience working with hardware and software
- Knowledge of Credit, Collections or Financial industries desirable
- Ability to work both independently and in team-based environments
- Excellent customer service, end-user liaison skills
- Proficient in Windows Active Directory, Office365, Windows and Linux operating systems, and Virtualization is highly desirable
- Competitive industry compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Training and Referral Bonuses
- 401 (k) program with company match
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Job Type: Full-time