Collection Site Manager - Geneva, IL
State Collection Service, Inc. is a leader in the accounts receivable management industry. We provide early out and bad debt services for high-profile healthcare providers across the nation.
We have experienced tremendous growth since our founding in 1949 and today maintain multiple locations with hundreds of employees. We are Peer Reviewed by HFMA, a recipient of the BBB Torch Award for business ethics, certified through the Industry’s leading Process Control System (PPMS), on Inc. 5000’s list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies, and have been named one of the industry’s Best Places to Work annually since 2016.
We are currently seeking candidates to be our next Collection Site Manager for our Geneva, Illinois call center.
This position has the overall responsibility to oversee the day-to-day operations and revenue production of our Geneva Collection Services team. The manager will ensure the site is a safe, secure, productive and rewarding work environment for all employees, compliant with all State and Federal laws, company policies, and company and employee mission statements.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Collections, Call Center or Customer Service function where contact with the public was a part of daily duties
- Previous experience mentoring, training, or supervising others desirable
- Personal computing skills including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Internet, and keyboarding
- Ability to enter and update data on company and/or client systems in an accurate, timely manner
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Focus upon customer service and deliverables
- Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling and assignments, to include regular evening and Saturday work as business needs require
- Ability to work successfully and cooperatively within a team-based environment
- Significant attention to detail
More Than Just a Job:
Being part of the State Collection Service family means more than just taking another job – we’re committed to helping you advance your career. Not only will you be able to share your knowledge and experience with a team of supervisors and other leaders, you’ll have the opportunity to help set the direction of our collection processes. We also strongly believe in promoting from within and have the training and certification programs necessary to help you grow with us.
You’ll also be able to join us for regular family events and outings, celebrations of our successes, and plenty of fun at work. Most importantly, joining State Collection Service means being a part of one of the Best Places to Work in the country.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement. State Collection Service is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer.
State Collection Service is a drug-free workplace with mandatory pre-employment drug screen for employment consideration.