Client Services Account Executive
State is a family-owned business that’s been around for more than 73 years! We work with major healthcare partners around the country to help patients meet their financial obligations. And we do it well because we only hire the very best. We are focused on providing quality self-pay patient account follow up, patient billing, and customer service to our clients. Headquartered in Madison, State has an unparalleled reputation for service, integrity, professionalism, and results.
We are currently seeking individuals for our Client Services Account Executive role.
This Position acts as the primary day-to-day liaison between the company and its clients, handling information requests, issues, and other client-related tasks. The Client Service Account Executive helps to manage quality of service and client satisfaction by professionally, quickly, and thoroughly responding to client needs. Tasks include: interaction with multiple client leadership team members via e-mail/phone/meetings/written correspondence, production and analysis of client reports, settling account follow-up issues, informing internal departments of client issues/policies/changes, and acting as an advocate of client interests and service within the company.
- 3 + years’ experience in a business-to-business, client-facing function. Marketing and/or Sales skills a plus.
- Personal Computing skills, including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Outlook, Internet, and keyboarding.
- Ability to create, maintain, analyze and distribute statements & reports.
- Strong rapport-building and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong organization skills. The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience working within Finance, Credit/Collections, or Healthcare industries desired.
- Articulate written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to present in front of diverse audiences, including internal staff, clients, and industry professionals.
- Strong focus upon Customer Service and deliverables.
- Significant attention to detail.
- Flexibility to travel to client meetings and conferences. Very occasional overnight travel may be required.
More Than Just a Job
Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flex accounts, 401k with company match paid time off, and paid holidays.