Call Center Supervisor
We are currently seeking candidates for Call Center Collection Supervisor located at our Beloit, WI office. The position offers a base salary plus the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses. The Call Center Supervisor will train, and supervise associates to ensure maximum performance, growth, efficiency, and profit for clients and State Collection Service. Work closely with the Operations Manager communicating recordable trends and results. Track performance and recommend procedural and departmental changes for improvements.
Candidates of interest will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities: 2+ years experience acting as a Supervisor in a Call Center or Customer Service function where contact with the public was a part of daily duties. Knowledge/experience of collections, medical terminology, patient billing, healthcare insurance and/or healthcare administration helpful. Previous experience overseeing others, including duties such as: performance management, handling disciplinary/personnel issues, staffing/interviewing, scheduling, and coaching/training. Personal Computing skills, including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint, MS-Outlook, Internet, and keyboarding.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
• Competitive industry compensation, including base salary plus monthly bonus and commission opportunities
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Benefits
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Training and Referral Bonuses
• 401(k) program with company match
• Profit Sharing Program
• Paid Time Off and Holiday programs
• Paid Education and Training Reimbursement Programs
• Pay differential for Spanish language skills
• Paid training/retention bonuses