Call Center/Collection Supervisor
As a Call Center Collection Supervisor at State Collection Service, Inc., you’ll lead, train, and supervise our representatives to ensure maximum performance, growth, efficiency, and profit for clients. You’ll also work closely with our Operations Management team to track performance and trends, and we’ll look to you to recommend process improvements for enhanced results. As a leader in healthcare receivables management, State Collection Service prides itself on maintaining a customer-focused approach towards patients while exceeding the needs of our clients at all times.
We are currently filling Call Center Collection Supervisor positions in our, Beloit and Madison, WI offices. This position offers a base salary plus the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses.
• At least two years supervisory experience, specifically in a call center or customer service function where contact with the public was a part of daily duties
• Previous experience in performance management, handling disciplinary/personnel issues, staffing/interviewing, scheduling, and coaching/training
• Knowledge or experience of collections, medical terminology, patient billing, health insurance, and healthcare administration preferred, but not required
• Demonstrated ability to work in complex situations with professionalism and decorum
• Ability to motivate and engage a team with a positive can-do attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a knack for providing effective feedback
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility in work schedule including
• Minimal travel may be required; up to 10% travel may be necessary at times
• Personal computing skills including Microsoft Office suite products
• Associate’s degree (any major) preferred, but not required
More Than Just a Job:
Being part of the State Collection Service family means more than just taking another job – we’re committed to helping you advance your career. Not only will you be able to share your knowledge and experience with a team of representatives, we’ll provide you with your own opportunities for advancement. We strongly believe in promoting from within and we have the training and certification programs necessary to help you grow with us.
You’ll also be able to join us for regular family events and outings, celebrations of our successes, and plenty of fun at work. Most importantly, joining State Collection Service means being a part of one of the Best Places to Work in the country.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and tuition reimbursement. State Collection Service is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer.
State Collection Service is a drug-free workplace with mandatory pre-employment drug screen for employment consideration.